The Crisis Center Board of Directors is committed to providing strategic guidance and financial support to the organization so it can achieve its mission. Each board member invests his or her talent, time and resources to help end domestic violence.
If you are interested in learning more, click here for our board member recruitment flyer.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Krista Tushar, Attorney, Riggs Abney et al
- Michele Duncan, Insurance Underwriter, Hudson Insurance Group
- Lori Nebelsick-Gullet, Psychometric Consultant, NG Consulting
- Christine Harris, Therapist
- Krystie Baker, Vice President, First Bank Douglas County
- Barb Gay, President, Watson and Company, Inc.
- Becky Beall-Moore, Finance and Nonprofit Professional
- Tim Moore, Seven Stones Chatfield, Grounds Keeper
- Sue Quirk, Administrative Assistant, St. Andrew United Methodist Church
- Catrina Bubier, MD, Physician, Women’s Health Care Associates
- Wendy Pacheco, Research Consultant
- Artie Lehl, Deputy Director, Douglas County Housing Partnership
- Jeff Galgano, Retired, FullSpeed Automotive
- Darren Weekly, Captain, Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
- Lisa Neal-Graves, LMNG Innovations
- Stefan Ciuk, AECOM