The Crisis Center Board of Directors is committed to providing strategic guidance and financial support to the organization so it can achieve its mission. Each board member invests his or her talent, time and resources to help end domestic violence.
If you are interested in learning more, click here for our board member recruitment flyer.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Krista Tushar, Senior Counsel, Riggs Abney et al
- Michele Duncan, Insurance Advisor, Arch Insurance
- Lisa Stull, Owner/Therapist, Comprehensive Counseling Solutions
- Lori Nebelsick-Gullet, Psychometric Consultant, NG Consulting
- Christine Harris, Therapist
- Krystie Kania, Loan Officer, First Bank Douglas County
- Barb Gay, President, Watson and Company, Inc.
- Becky Beall-Moore, Finance and Nonprofit Professional
- Michelle McLeod, Director, IMA Financial Group, Inc.
- Tim Moore, Captain, Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
- Sue Quirk, Administrative Assistant, St. Andrew United Methodist Church
- Catrina Bubier, MD, Physician, Women’s Health Care Associates
- Wendy Pacheco, Research Consultant
- Jeff Galgano, CFO, FullSpeed Automotive
- Darren Weekly, Captain, Douglas County Sheriff’s Office