The Crisis Center
The Crisis Center staff provides therapy and advocacy services to support individuals and families live free of violence. The staff also provides education to the community about stopping the cycle of violence, and raises money to support the organization’s mission and services.
To protect staff confidentiality, the Crisis Center only lists members of its management team.
- Amy McCandless, Executive Director
- Jody Curl, MA, Director of Programs
- Joanna Corbin, Program Manager
- Alyson Plummer, Director of Finance & Operations
- Michelle Gagnon, Clinical Manager